An essential resource for every engineering professional or student
What is Advanced Engineering Mathematics With Maple?
Advanced Engineering Mathematics with Maple™ is an electronic book for engineering mathematics. The only fully electronic book of its kind, it is an essential resource for every engineering professional or student.
- Includes 9 major subject areas,48 Chapters, 273 section topics. For the complete list, see the Table of Contents.
- Content consists of a series of Maple documents, resulting in modifiable examples and interactive graphs throughout.
- Concepts are stated and explained clearly and up front, rather than after the mechanical calculation techniques are introduced, resulting in quicker comprehension of the important ideas.
- Many real-world applications of interest to engineers selected from a wide spectrum of physical and mathematical disciplines
- More than 7000 exercises, including section exercises and chapter review questions. Answers are provided to selected exercises
See more on https://www.maplesoft.com/products/ebooks/Advanced_Engineering_Mathematics/index.aspx