Challenges and Solutions in Automated STEM Assessment
Maple T.A. enables STEM educators to fully leverage automated assessment.
Adaptive Testing: Effective Personalized Assessment for
Leverage Maple T.A. to provide individualized learning for your students.
Take advantage of automated testing in your STEM courses!
Free yourself from the cost and effort of paper-and-pencil assessment, while still asking exactly the questions you want to ask, even in your mathematics-based courses! Maple T.A. is powerful online testing and assessment software designed especially for courses involving mathematics. Its unparalleled abilities allow instructors to truly assess student understanding of math-based concepts, making it ideal for science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) courses. With Maple T.A. you can:
- Ask the questions you want to ask, and have them graded intelligently, the same way you would
- Provide instant feedback to your students
- Give your students lots of opportunities to practice without adding to your workload
- Limit cheating while encouraging productive collaboration
- Spend less time marking and more time on other aspects of the course
- Offer as many assignments as you feel your students need, without being limited by teaching assistant availability
- Identify and correct conceptual misunderstandings immediately
- Eliminate logistical problems, from lost assignments to “grading parties” and the nightmare of arranging large-scale placement testing